Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just a Glimpse



Well, it has been a while since my last little post. Please forgive me... =) You see our little Jordan turned FIVE yesterday! So, yesterday was a no computer day for mommy and today was a fun day out of the house. Therefore, no posts.

I must admit though, I think it was a pretty good trade.

Lots of sweet memories were made yesterday, some of which I will share soon but first I thought I would leave you with a glimpse of the past six months of our little Jordi's life. (I cannot believe we have only been blogging since June)

She Is What She Is
Big Sisters Are Often So Helpful
One Day Her Hands Won't Be So Small
Life's Little Reminders
And That's What Makes Her... Her
Finally Summer... A First Kiss


For me, it is off to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on any of our days. Please remember to show love when doing so. :-) Thanks!