All of the toys pictured here, except for the barn are new.
I always think it is so funny, the way things like this happen.
Ever since we followed the convictions we felt God placing on us (notice I said us, not you ;) by transforming the way we view Christmas in America we have been bombarded with little earthly treasures!
Just since 0ur Christmas post we have inherited the following:
- A seven foot Christmas tree we were able to pass along
- Two bags full of clothes for the kids
- SEVERAL learning tools and toys from my friend Ginny along with the whole NT on CD read by children... WHICH WE LOVE!
- Some great science and art materials from a lady we passed a sofa along to.
- A bag full of size 7 shoes, which is the exact size Judah has moved in to.
- A Littlest Pet shop village with 20 pets, in brand new condition.
- Two big boxes of Christmas decorations.
- A beautiful hand crafted picture made out of an old window frame, which I dearly love!
- News of a $500 refund check from our home insurance company, total surprise.
- Three super cute bulletin boards for each of my kids, personalized. (1 bulletin board each)
- And just tonight a suit case full of very expensive electronic items (which we have yet to explore)
Now the money was a sure blessing because I need two crowns done and we had no idea how we were going to pay for that. So what a blessing to have half of it paid! Thank you Lord for helping keep us clear from debt. The rest, I don't totally know. I don't think I have ever received so much stuff in one week... really, I don't.
On a non-consumer note, God has been pouring out his blessing on me with opportunities of ministry all the while using great ladies to encourage me in my walk. I have had such a great chance to just share life with people in the past couple weeks, that has been a huge blessing, true to it's name.