Friday, March 16, 2012

So, I Dyed My Hair a Crazy Red and I'm Writing a Book


eek! that is a whole lot of me, I know.

It's something I've wanted to do for a couple years now but keep telling myself I'm not good enough.

Besides, who in the world cares what I have to say and who do I think I am thinking I can write a book?

Well, today I woke up and didn't care anymore if I was good enough, I just wanted the desire to leave and wanted to sip coffee late at night and write my little heart out.

So, I'm going to do it. 

Being a writer and all, (HA!) I thought, "hmmm I need a funky new look to go along with this decision"

So, bright red fits the bill at only $7 a bottle, compliments of my local Wal-Mart. And I suppose I will continue to wear this head turning color until the book is finished, I decided that this morning too.

When said book is finished, I'm not going to lie. We sure hope someone likes it because we really would like to fill our little house with orphans. Yup, it's true.

The last thing I decided was to tell you. Not because I thought you really cared, but more because if you're the praying type {which I so hope you are} maybe you pray for me?

Just a little prayer.

Pray that it would be not of my flesh but of Gods spirit. (ok and you can pray that I know when to use punctuation because I'm so bad at that.)


Ooh, this red hair makes me a little funky.

 Loves! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on any of our days. Please remember to show love when doing so. :-) Thanks!