Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally, Summer

Now that we're getting nice and settled in our new temporary home we are starting to enjoy the sweet joy of living summer life. Which isn't too hard to do considering it has been such HOT summer weather this week :-) And since we are crazy homeschool people we can have summer as long as we want, yippee!

I think I have neglected to even mention that Daniel is gone this week to Jr. High camp and won't return until Friday. You would think that would be hard on the kids since we moved out of our house, into this one, and then Dad left the next day; but they have done real well. We have been running so much and playing so hard, they really haven't had too much time to dwell on missing dad. :-( BUT, I have time to dwell after they go to bed; and I miss my man.



On a lighter, yet sweeter, note our little Judah had his first kiss this week.

drum roll please...



Yep, there it is. The first sweet kiss was to his sisters cheek...


...and it caused such joy!


Can you believe I caught those pictures? Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on any of our days. Please remember to show love when doing so. :-) Thanks!