Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free ebook: 31 Days to Clean (today only!)


I've recently read a few reviews about an ebook, 31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha House the Mary Way.

Now, for the record... I have never downloaded an ebook, participated in a "get it free" blog post; I don't even read many blogs. SO, I must say, I have some pretty high expectations on this book to do this ;  )  

Any of you who know me closely know I refer to Mary and Martha very often in my walk as a  obsessive house cleaner, "1:30am vacuum-er" (Ginny, that's for you ; ) perfectionist, homeschooling "goddess"   wife and mother. (HA!) Needless to say, I can't WAIT to hear the applications in this book.

Which, I'm in luck! I don't have to wait... she's is giving it away today!

To get your free copy, you just have to post about the ebook on your blog or on Facebook or Twitter and link to her site.

Then email her with the link to your post and she’ll send you a free copy!

I'll do a follow up once I get it and let you know what I think!

Loves,




Excerpt from a past post: A Quick Peek

Luke 10: 38-42
As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said.  But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”“Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, but few things are needed—or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”


Reminding me to focus on what really matters. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on any of our days. Please remember to show love when doing so. :-) Thanks!