Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Who Would Have Thought...

THIS post would have blessed more than just women and children in Uganda?

After the close of our give a way, Dessa emailed me and asked me to send the necklace she had won to a friend of mine who had commented on the give a way post. The friend, who Dessa does not know, is Jacquelyn. Jacq is battling cancer after being in remission. She is a single mom with one little one. This is a message she sent to me after she received the necklace in the mail:


"Thank you soo much for the necklace. It's beautiful & I wore it to my surprise bday party yesterday & felt beautiful. It's really hard to make myself feel like anymore but I'm trying & doing better. I know that no accessory can make you be a certain way, but with no hair...it helps:) thank you soo much, it means a lot to me!!"
Jacq


Thanks Dessa, that was so neat.

.