Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Let's Make It a Baking Day.


We've known since April 27th that "it" (aka the BOSCH) was coming. But today... it arrived. So, we made it a baking day.

First, we made delicious mixed berry muffins. They were supposed to be blue berry but we didn't have enough blue berries. So, we made due with all different kinds of berries. =)

They were still absolutely delish! Thank you, Teri for this GREAT recipe! You are too good to me.

Mmmmm, I think it is the nutmeg that just takes them over the top!

Well, we couldn't stop there. Up next, four loaves.

The kids and I had a fun time making muffins but my hubby and I had a fun time making bread =) Daniel milled the wheat while I prepared the BOSCH. We are so silly, we giggled the whole time. Who would have ever thought we would be here. Milling Wheat. Baking Bread. Loving Life.

God is so good.





Not too bad for our first batch, if I do say so myself ;-)

The warm, fresh, bread was delicious with the homemade chicken soup we had for dinner. And the muffins were good both before and after dinner.

It was fun to enjoy the fruits of our labor.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on any of our days. Please remember to show love when doing so. :-) Thanks!