Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Feeling Very Selfish

Yesterday marked Daniel's first day of vacation. Although he is still doing full time school work we are very excited to have him home with us to play and rest.

For the next three days we will be out of contact to the outside world :-) I cannot even express how I feel right now. The neighbor from our old house (the one we just sold) GAVE US three nights and four days in a Presidential Suite in Branson, MO FOR FREE. We arrived today... Just wait until I share the pictures, it is absolutely breathtaking. We have never stayed anywhere so nice in our life! But guess what! The fun doesn't stop there! When people from our church found out we were going to Branson the FREE coupons came a flying! FREE tickets to WHITE WATER - WATER PARK, CELEBRATION CITY, SHEPHERD OF THE HILLS, and DINNER!! I cannot believe how blessed we are!

So, why the title "Feeling Very Selfish" you ask? Because when I walked into that room and saw its beauty and hugeness I felt very bad that we didn't have either family, students from church, or friends with us. I said over and over, I cannot believe we are here all alone but Daniel said, "Just enjoy it and be happy you feel that way" :-) What can I say, we love people!

Anyway, enough for now. The kids are running around here in the activity center with their dad and Judah keeps calling me to come see the balls!

Expect tons of pictures and pray I don't lose the camera on this one ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Have a SPECTACULAR time!!
    YOU GUYS DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! what a blessing!! i hope you guys are having a great time....enjoy the trip!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and what a wonderful gift !

    and now i realize who I was leaving the messages for :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on any of our days. Please remember to show love when doing so. :-) Thanks!