Thursday, July 3, 2008

It Has Begun...

The packing has begun. Where to go, who knows? But you have to start somewhere.



Daniel is at the fireworks tent right now. I will take the kiddos to him tonight at six and stay until 10; then he will come back and stay all night. 'Tis the season for fireworks!

I think we are going to be able to have a little bit of fireworks fun with our friends the Shepards tomorrow, which we are looking very forward to. Last year Daniel and I worked all day and night while someone else babysat our kids until 2:30am. He will be working quite a bit but that is much better than last year!

Today the kids and I enjoyed some fun in the sun swimming with friends so now everyone is enjoying some good 'ol R&R. Alli is reading, Jordan and Judah are catching some ZZZZZZ's...

...and as for me, I'm off to pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on any of our days. Please remember to show love when doing so. :-) Thanks!