Sunday, June 15, 2008

This Is My Dad


This is my Dad.

I only had seven official Father's Days with him when I was little, which I don't remember a single one of them?? (I should ask him what they were like.) He and my mom were divorced when I was six. He was gone for a real long time (13 years) but he tries to be there now. My kiddos love him, he treats me and Daniel with respect and checks in on us every once and a while. I don't know what else to expect since this is all I've had but I am joyful to have that and choose to except it, forgive, and be thankful instead of bitter.

So far so good. :-)


Happy Fathers Day Dad.

ahem, did you see that cutie pie Judah in that picture? He is so big now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on any of our days. Please remember to show love when doing so. :-) Thanks!