Saturday, April 11, 2009

It Is Such a Lovely Life

I am always amazed at the beauty in my life. I cannot understand why each day is so lovely when so many precious people are hurting; people God loves. But yet, I will praise Him for the beauty He bestows upon me each day, as long as he allows.

A few sweet memories to share of my time away:

The beauty of a second birthday:


The beauty of a day spent exploring God's wonderful gift of nature:



The beauty of new life...


...and little hands to hold it.



The beauty of seeds for little hands to plant...

...and seeing God give them life.



The beauty of simple time together:




The beauty of sharing with others :-) It's good to be back.


.

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to have you back with us. This past Lent season has been good for me too. I have learned that 'human nature' is stronger than most people have the resolve to overcome. I have learned that one simple act of self denial came become a daily struggle. But thru it all, I am so blessed to be part of the Family of GOD, and rejoice in this great season for the GIFT that God made to us and the GIFT that JESUS CHRIST gave to us! Because Jesus LIVES, we can have life, and that more abundantly! He lives, He LIVES!
    Glad you are back and sharing your life with us!
    Love you bunches, Nana M

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on any of our days. Please remember to show love when doing so. :-) Thanks!