Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome To The World, Little One

I just got off the phone with my dear friend Ginny.

Many of you might remember I requested prayer for her pregnancy early on. Well, I am very blessed to announce that little J.T. Andrews has entered the world as healthy as can be and right in time for Thanksgiving I might add. =)

He will be making his way home tomorrow, Lord willing to join his new little family. His big brother Caleb and big sister Hannah anxiously await his homecoming.

Here is a picture of our little ones this past summer:

Left to right: Jordan, Caleb, Alli, Hannah, and Judah.

Pictures of the new little man to come soon. We just cant wait to meet him!

Prayers of thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on any of our days. Please remember to show love when doing so. :-) Thanks!