Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Who Will You Be Voting For?

ABC has a test at the below address to see who's campaign statements, McCain's or Obama's, you agree with most. They don't tell you who made the statements, of course, but a statement made by each candidate on the same topic (economy, immigration, judiciary, etc.) will be side by side.

You just pick which statement you agree with then after selecting all 13 you'll find out which candidate's philosophy you support.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

It was totally worth my seven minutes.

After you take the test I would be interested to know your results. Swing back by here and let me know by way of comment how you fared. You can totally post anonymous if you don't want me to know who you are ;-)

I'm not very political, just curious... plus I haven't landed yet.

8 comments:

  1. Mine said McCain... and I haven't landed either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think every single answer of mine would match one candidate...but it did...Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very close, but Obama won out by one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Landis,

    I can't believe you had Obama across the board! I have a friend who had McCain across the board, that would make for an interesting lunch date!

    Mine landed on McCain but I did have four, maybe five, that were Obama. I was actually surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 10 to 3 for Palin...uh, I mean McCain. "No pressure folks, you're only voting for the leader of the free world." Cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvin,

    I laughed out loud when I read that! And then thought, man... that's scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. McCain all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got obama, but only by one. i'm still undecided though. i can't go watch that video right now because i'm in the library and i lost my earphones.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on any of our days. Please remember to show love when doing so. :-) Thanks!