Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our First Little Gift


Today I received our first little gift for our new little baby. Did I ever mention it is a girl? Or that we are due Sept. 10th? Hmmm, sweet details I think I have forgotten to mention, sorry :(

Look at this cutie pie bow, isn't is super sweet? My new friend Lindsey came over today with her sweet girls for a play date and she came bearing gifts. It was such a beautiful day, the weather was incredible.

Next week we are going to get together and make these cutie pie things, how fun. Did I mention she is also pregnant? Due one week before me? With her first boy, which is why she gave me the cutie pie girl gift (she doesn't need it).

I have never had a friend pregnant at the same time as me, I feel like a grown up :)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on any of our days. Please remember to show love when doing so. :-) Thanks!