Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Case and Point

This would be the reason I am afraid of the dentist.

Last TUESDAY (yes, over a week ago) I went to have a filling checked because it had cracked. I have never been to a dentist in this area so I was venturing into uncharted waters.

When he told me I was going to need a temporary filling and then come back for 2 CROWNS I started to cry my little head off. Then he told me, "It's going to be ok, we have Dental Credit" (WHAT?!) he continued: "today we will do a temporary filling to relieve the pain and then I can prove I am gentle."


ummmm, Mr. Dentist... my face is bruised, and I can only open my jaw 1/2 way.



Case and Point.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! you poor thing!!! that looks like it hurts!!! take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on any of our days. Please remember to show love when doing so. :-) Thanks!